Our Property recognises the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our booking engine. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard.
Data Controller: Our Property, as data controller, collects and processes personal data for the purposes of bookings, to meet your request, and for purposes of guests’ management, payments, billings and marketing/promotional actions. Your data may be transmitted to other controlled or related companies. The data shall not be publicly disclosed.
Data Processor: Our booking engine provider is authorized to act as the “processor” of personal data in behalf of us.
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
You may exercise your rights concerning the protection of personal data (access, rectification, amendment, deletion, objection to the handling of your data, etc.), by contacting our Property (Data Controller) at the following contact details:
The PINEHILL Hotel & Suites
196 Sokak No.4 Hisarönü / Ölüdeniz Mahallesi / Fethiye / MUĞLA
Telefon : 90 252 616 63 63
Fax : 90 252 616 67 23
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.thepinehill.com
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We can help you book directly the perfect accommodation in our Property only with the provision of some of your personal data. When you book directly with us, we ask for your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Phone Number and Email Address and your payment information as mandatory information. Optionally we ask you details such as your Address, City, Country, ZIP/Postal code, Title, Date of birth and flight details.
You can register and create a user account in our booking engine. We use the information you give us to administer this account, allowing you to do a number of useful things, like making your bookings, manage your bookings, take advantage of special offers for members, make future Reservations easily and manage your personal settings.
You may register and/or access through a third-party account (Gmail) or Social network (Facebook), in that case we collect and access certain information of the User’s profile, solely for the purposes indicated above.
If you are under 16, you MUST have your parents` consent before using the services of this site.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
First and foremost, we use your personal data to complete, manage and administer your online Reservation.
Our Property, as data controller, collects and processes your personal data for the purposes of
- Managing your bookings made and your requests and preferences
- Administering our business activities, provisioning of services and monitoring the use of services
- Managing payments (where applicable) and billings/invoices
- Managing and registration to our Membership and Loyalty and Rewards programs (where applicable)
- Managing marketing actions and communications by electronic and/or conventional means
- Managing surveys regarding the quality of the services provided by us
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our company will in no way disclose, publish, sell or exchange your personal data and information entrusted to us. In extreme cases, we may also disclose your personal data to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation or public authority or when data is requested by government or law enforcement authorities;
- Protect the rights of our property. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
IP ADDRESSES – OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our booking engine we automatically collect the following data as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data:
– Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP address) that is used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone settings, and operating system and platform, Information concerning your visit, including the full Uniform Rescource Locators (URL), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We will use the above information that we collect about you as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and for improving our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner.
Any personal data collected will be processed in a fair, legal, transparent and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) “REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL” compliant way. GDPR compliant third party services may be used for data processing.